Masterpiece Challenge Event

This team building event has is all! No only it's the most creative event in our system, but it is packed with interactive challenges for a bit of competition





More About Our

Masterpiece Challenge Event

The most creative event you will come across and it’s not just about painting! Masterpiece Challenge begins as a competitive challenge where the whole group is separated into smaller teams. They will receive a personalised booklet with a series of physical, mental and creative challenges they have to complete in order to gain points for brushes, paints, paper and other materials! More points = more colours and equipment.

Once teams get the ‘go ahead’ from our host they will receive small pieces of the bigger picture which they have to paint onto individual canvases provided by our staff. The whole room becomes vibrant in colours and full of determined individuals.

One detail which is not mentioned at the beginning of the session is that it’s a collaborative event, meaning teams will have to work together to achieve the final masterpiece. As they figure out the secret, the whole group starts to communicate to achieve the same goal! A beautiful thing to witness. 90% of the events are a great success and companies end up taking their artwork into their office to display proudly. What about the other 10% you ask? Well they let us keep the artwork and end up thinking about their teamwork –either way a lesson learnt!

We will provide aprons for every member and table/floor covers so your team and the venue will be left spotless after the day!

Eye Candy Below

Experience Our

Masterpiece Challenge Event

For Your Next Corporate Event

What to








Where can we organise Masterpiece Challenge?

If you have a venue in mind we can have a conversation about the space we will need for the Masterpiece challenge event. If you need suggestions please do let us know as we have a huge selection of venues all around the UK that will be suitable for your team building event. We regularly work in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Windsor, Oxford, Bristol & Milton Keynes but can come to any city or town!

Great as a team building event

Unleash your team’s creativity with the Masterpiece Challenge Event, an extraordinary team-building activity that’s great for fostering collaboration and innovation.

Unique event idea for your away day

Unleash your team’s creativity with our Masterpiece Challenge Event, a unique event idea for your away day that encourages collaboration and innovation through art.

Group sizes

Our events are suitable for small numbers of 5 to over 500 people. This team building event is a popular choice for a small and large group as it keeps everyone engaged throughout. We will take care of the management on the day, so you can join in on the fun too!

How easy is it to plan a team building event?

All you need to do is get in touch with us and let us know your vision. We will ask few questions about numbers, location and what you are trying to achieve from the team building day. We will send you a proposal based on your requirments and once you confirm we will contact the venue to arrange the logistics and confirm timings of the event incase you have a conference or a dinner to attend to!



, Just







You’re here so we know you’re ready to start planning your perfect corporate team building event, charity fundraiser or evening party…


Have you got team building activity ideas in mind? Or do you need some suggestions? What are your aims?…


Give us a call today to start bringing your event plans to life with an easy process and a friendly team. We’re here to help!








Getting the right location for your event is almost as important as the event you do! We’ve taken the time to collect and publish the very best venues around the U.K. You can choose to see what venues are available from our list of HOT SPOTS, or check out full list – all below!

Enquire About

Masterpiece Challenge Event